This page has moved to a new address.

Wednesday Wants

Pickles & Chapstick: Wednesday Wants

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday Wants

alphabet rings
(been in love with these for quite sometime. i need a "c" please. my finger is a 6.5 hehe) 

Today's Wednesday Wants is dedicated to some items on my "wish list". Who knows if I'll even get any of these items but a girl can wish, right? ::sigh:: 

deer cookie jar
(for the cookies i never eat) 

initial stamped necklace
(i've been wanting one of these f.o.r.e.v.e.r. I want a little "c" for my little c) 

what will you do today notebooks
(love. love. love.)

Weekender Tote
(I wish I didn't love designer bags. I really do. I'm OBSESSED with this bag right now.
It'd be perfect to carry on the plane for our trip back east)  



infinity scarf
(oh the outfits that this scarf would complete. this scarf is super yummy!) 

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At December 5, 2012 at 10:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i have been lusting after those initial rings too! I'm also a 6.5. :) I might just have to get myself a xmas present this year.

- caroline @thecopperavocado.com

 
At December 6, 2012 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You should! It's hard work being a mama :)

xo

 
At December 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

right?? :)

- caroline @thecopperavocado.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home