This page has moved to a new address.

Wednesday Wants (birthday edition)

Pickles & Chapstick: Wednesday Wants (birthday edition)

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday Wants (birthday edition)

WANT 
getting my hair done isn't my thing. i hate it (especially with my hair). but lately i'm
kinda envious of people who walk out of this place with lovely styles.
my hair lives in messy top knots, buns, twists and braids (thank you motherhood).
it might be nice to let my hair down (literally).

 NEED
with Charlie in the pre-toddler years the lovely diaper bag is getting a bit old.
i'd like something that is a bit easier to tote around. 
 WEAR
c'mon it has a frenchie on it!! 
 READ
everything i've been reading these days is mostly educational or child related.
mama needs a good laugh (and i've been dying to read this). 

The past two years around the holidays I've seen people doing the whole "want, need, wear, read" when it came to presents. I decided to switch it up a bit because of someone's upcoming birthday next week. I'm trying my best to handle my last birthday in my 20's with a brave face.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At January 30, 2013 at 11:22 AM , Blogger his little lady said...

Definitely wanting that Mindy Kaling book! Have you watched her show, The Mindy Project? It's hilarious!!
xo TJ

 
At January 30, 2013 at 1:50 PM , Blogger R's Rue said...

Love the wear pic!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

 
At January 31, 2013 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Sara said...

That bag is AWESOME!!! And so much more unique than a regular diaper bag. I want to read that book too, it is on my never-ending list. You should get your hair done! I used to hate it too, but now that I like my hair, I look forward to going. :D

 
At January 31, 2013 at 12:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm still playing catch up on that show! It's hysterical! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home