This page has moved to a new address.

Hello, February

Pickles & Chapstick: Hello, February

Friday, February 1, 2013

Hello, February

image
I know you shouldn't set expectations on things (holidays, birthdays, months, etc.) but I'm really hoping February is a bit kinder than January. January was weird month. Nothing horrible or bad happened. It was just weird. The weather was weird (sundresses one weekend and sweaters the next?). Everyone around me including myself was a bit sluggish. The blogging world seemed to be feeling the same way. Everything I'd read about was the disappointment of January and that Vine app. 

January, thanks for kicking off the new year and being the birth month to the one person who Charlie and I love most and would be lost without. You are also the birth month to that stinky little brother of mine. Thanks for making sure he was born in your month and not mine :) buuuut I'm kinda happy to see you go. So let's try to better next year. K? 

Charlie and I will be kicking off February with some long walks because we're sans car seat (papa forgot it was in his car) and dance parties to some motown classics. We're also hoping that the coffee maker decides to get it together and work all the time. This sometimes garbage is for the birds! I'm off to wrap up another etsy sale (hip hip hooray!!) and finish some other projects before nap time is over. 

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! To the football fans who have teams playing on Sunday, take a deep breath and don't get nervous! I was that "basket case" fan last year in anticipation. Also, stuff your sweet faces with some "man" food on Sunday. Football fan or not, you made it through January! Treat yo'self :) xoxo








Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 1, 2013 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice post!!

 
At February 2, 2013 at 7:27 AM , Blogger meme-and-he said...

I agree. I'm glad january is over, and I have a feeling february is going to be great :)

 
At February 2, 2013 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am so happy January is over! It was a REALLY long blahhhhh month. Congrats on the etsy sale! That is awesome!!

 
At February 2, 2013 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Awesome! I am loving this positive attitude you are having, that is a great way to start the month! I am looking forward to some good eats tomorrow :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home