This page has moved to a new address.

creative christmas finds

Pickles & Chapstick: creative christmas finds

Monday, December 17, 2012

creative christmas finds

(bookshelf tree - found here
 We're a bit sluggish around these parts (jet lag). Charlie is enjoying the never ending attention from family and getting to run around in such a large space. Oh, and I'm pretty sure this kid thinks Santa already came because who needs toys when you have steps!! I'm getting tired just thinking about how much running around I've been doing and we've only been here for 24 hours. I forgot how quiet and dark my old bedroom is (perfect for sleeping or escaping from the madness). I'm still feeling pretty "eh" and it's not because of the Giants pathetic game this past weekend. That darn center of my universe by forevermark commercial has made me cry a few times and that's just pathetic but I guess it's better than crying at one of those Kay Jewelers commercials. Today I came across these "creative" holiday finds on the web today and they brightened my day just a bit and maybe they'll do the same for you! I thought they were pretty rad so I had to share :)
(yarn snow family - found here
(paintbrush wreath - found here)

(lego snow globes - found here)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At December 19, 2012 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

these are great. i love that paintbrush wreath!

caroline @thecopperavocado

 
At January 3, 2013 at 6:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I thought they wee too awesome not to share! Xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home