This page has moved to a new address.

holiday cards

Pickles & Chapstick: holiday cards

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

holiday cards


I just wanted to quickly share our holiday card this year. I decided to do my own little photo shoot w/Charlie. I had every intention of creating the card but since I'm swamped in card projects as we speak, I decided to find a design I liked best online. I decided to use tinyprints. They had a lovely selection and I enjoyed being able to pick the color envelope I wanted. They also were pretty darn speedy with delivering them too!

I may be a little "MIA" this week. Charlie and I leave on Saturday for our trip back east. We're leaving a few days earlier than papa bear so that means extra prepping. Those extra hands are always helpful when traveling so when you don't have them, you need to pack smart. I also have a few projects that I need to wrap up before I leave. This past weekend something happened. I started feeling "off". I was at a family party on Saturday night and I could barely eat or drink and if I sat down, I was fearful I'd fall asleep. Sunday I spent the entire day napping on the couch. The last time I did that was when Green Bay won the Super Bowl almost two years ago! So I'm listening to the doctor's orders of keeping the "stressing out" to a minimum, no marathon training, eat regularly (so hard but so important) & nap when Charlie does. Guess this is the "season" for wearing yourself out (or so I was told today). Here's to hoping I can relax while snacking on candy cane joe-joe's. Speaking of those, I'm almost out. Grrr.
      

12 Comments:

At December 11, 2012 at 8:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay THAT is the sweetest idea ever. And he's laughing, so cute! And you have to try the chocolate covered peppermint joe joes - they are why i can't wait for december. :) Feel better!

- caroline @ thecopperavocado.com

 
At December 12, 2012 at 8:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Woah... there are chocolate covered ones?! Can't wait to try them!

xo
Rachel

 
At December 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Midnight And Dawn said...

I love tinyprints! I used them for our birth announcements.
Your Christmas card looks adorable!
Good luck with your travels :)
I have yet to travel by myself. It would not be easy!

 
At December 12, 2012 at 8:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

awe, thank you!!

xo
Rachel

 
At December 13, 2012 at 1:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the card! He is adorable :)

 
At December 13, 2012 at 12:51 PM , Blogger Betsy said...

So true, it is the season for wearing oneself out.I love this card though it's so adorable!

http://suspironews.blogspot.com/

 
At December 14, 2012 at 6:31 AM , Blogger meme-and-he said...

what a great idea for a card! Such a little cutie :)

 
At December 14, 2012 at 1:39 PM , Blogger his little lady said...

Okay, cutest Christmas card ever! Love this!!!
xo TJ

 
At December 15, 2012 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awe, thank you!!!

xo

 
At December 15, 2012 at 8:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

ugh, it really is! thank you! it was a lot of fun!

xo

 
At December 15, 2012 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you can never go wrong with adding christmas lights into a photo!

xo

 
At December 15, 2012 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

thank you!! i think he's pretty darn cute myself :)

xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home