This page has moved to a new address.

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Pickles & Chapstick: it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Charlie doesn't want to play in any reindeer games 
Yesterday Charlie and I ventured out on our own. Every year that I don't move home is another year I forget how to get around the little city I grew up in. On our way back I realized I had no idea where I was going but my inner man refused to stop and ask for directions. Oh, and by asking directions I mean looking at google maps on my phone. I was certain one road would run into another and I'd know where I was. 45 minutes later I wound up three cities over. Upon our arrival home I got bored and made Charlie take these photos with me. It's a mother's job to torment your child like that :) Later on after he found someone better to hang out with, I decided to venture out at night on my own sans glasses. I forgot how dark suburban streets are at night and not to mention that I'm in deer country and I found myself breaking every few minutes thinking I saw one. Nope, just a plastic bag. Note to self: wear glasses at night so you aren't breaking for litter.   

Ho Ho Ho - Pretty sure my child is counting the days till daddy gets here. Me too, kid. Me too. 

I packed some of my craft materials. I mean, that's completely normal, right? 

My "holiday" wrapping this year. 

4 Comments:

At December 19, 2012 at 3:58 PM , Blogger his little lady said...

These pictures are absolutely adorable! And I love the way you wrapped them. So perfect :)
xo TJ

 
At December 20, 2012 at 8:58 PM , Blogger NewlyLoved said...

loving the gift tags! and the pictures are too cute!

xo Jessica
www.NewlyLoved.com

 
At January 3, 2013 at 6:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awe thanks, lady! Xo

 
At January 3, 2013 at 6:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you!!! Xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home