This page has moved to a new address.

a birthday weekend

Pickles & Chapstick: a birthday weekend

Monday, February 11, 2013

a birthday weekend


This past weekend was filled with a lot of birthday love. My friends put together a sweet little surprise party. I was floored! Charlie of course was the life of the party! On Saturday my girlfriends drug me out of my comfort zone (painted finger nails, hair sprayed hair, heels & a trendy hot spot) for a tiny outing. No joke we stayed out maybe an hour. I was really tired and the bathroom lines were redic. It was just nice getting some "girl time" in. This weekend was filled with so much love. I'm very blessed!   




The plates and cups were left over from my baby shower that my best friend (and Charlie's god-mom) threw for me!! 





Charlie and Ringo are best friends 

One of my greatest buds (Tina) is finishing her art degree and she painted me these for my
birthday! I love these kind of presents. I'm so proud of her and all she's accomplished! 



"let's act like something is really funny"


Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At February 12, 2013 at 4:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awww that is so sweet! Glad you had a great weekend :) girl time is so necessary!

 
At February 12, 2013 at 8:59 AM , Blogger his little lady said...

Aw, happy belated birthday girl! What amazing friends you have! These pictures are adorable and those paintings are incredible! I love those types of gifts too ;)
xo TJ

 
At February 13, 2013 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you!! Xo

 
At February 13, 2013 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I know, right?! :) xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home