This page has moved to a new address.

new additions on etsy!

Pickles & Chapstick: new additions on etsy!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

new additions on etsy!




Sorry I've been a little MIA. We've had doctor appointments, family visiting, researching car seats (someone is graduating out of his infant car seat - hooray!), finding dresses for weddings (thank god that's over with) and other random things that seem to take up more time than originally planned. I think I'll feel a little less sick and be able to sleep a bit better when the move actually happens. I'm a stress ball right now and it's not fun. But now for a little shameless self promotion...

I've been a busy little mama bee working hard on creating some decorative party items. I recently updated my etsy shop with these gems above. I also have some other items that I'm  currently working on and another little adventure that I will discuss a little bit later :) But for the time being please check out my etsy shop.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At February 19, 2013 at 4:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the ones on the second photo, looks like those fluffy girly pencils that little girls like to have :) Hope things work out alright with doctor ,visiting and everything! :)
http://thefoodandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

 
At February 22, 2013 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Sara said...

OMG these are all so cute!! I am in love! How in the hell did you have time to make these when you are so busy? Superwoman!

 
At March 5, 2013 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awe, thank you!! I usually nap when Charlie does but some times I'll give up a nap to work on these things. Sometimes if Charlie is with Papa i'll work on these things. I have a lot more I want to do but I normally don't have enough time. xo

 
At March 5, 2013 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I know the pencils you're talking about! My best friend used to have them! All has been going very well Thank you!! xo :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home