This page has moved to a new address.

a weekend in pictures

Pickles & Chapstick: a weekend in pictures

Monday, March 25, 2013

a weekend in pictures


This past weekend I tried my hardest to catch up on much needed sleep. I even got some artsy fartsy alone time in with a wonderful soundtrack and hosted my annual egg decorating party. I also fit in good quality time with friends. In the world of jobs, kids, boyfriends and husbands it's easy to put friendships on the back burner. It's important to keep those relationships alive and kicking. Relationships can come and go and even if they stay - you need your friends and to step out of the relationship box. Charlie even got major park time in where he was able to explore and had some new and old favorite people to give him constant attention. I even got spoiled with a much needed relaxing mani and pedi (yes!). Here's to hoping this week is healthier and a lot more sleep is involved :)

We can from snuggling to me becoming his chair in minutes. 





this kid had the time of his life 


Labels: ,