This page has moved to a new address.

cause sometimes you need to laugh

Pickles & Chapstick: cause sometimes you need to laugh

Thursday, December 20, 2012

cause sometimes you need to laugh


The holidays sometimes brings out the worst in people. People go crazy over what to buy others, short tempers, melt downs, expectations not being met, etc. I think from time to time we all fall victim to this so what better way to snap out of it? Laughter. I deal with a lot of things by making it funny or learning to laugh at it. You can't take life too seriously or you'll never make it out alive. Today I got lost (again!) but this time it was me trying to be all "slick" and taking back roads to avoid toll roads on my way to one of the largest malls on the east coast. Oh, and to hit up the Whole Foods there since my little city doesn't have one. I mean how can people live without their organic apples for $3-4 a pound?! So we leave the mall and guess what? I'm so fed up that I forget to stop at Whole Foods and I take the toll road the whole way home. I probably shook my fist at one point too. Okay, no I didn't but I thought it would add effect to what I was describing. What does one do in a mood like this? Hearing Bob River's "12 Pains Of Christmas" lightened the mood a little bit but I came home and browsed the internet for "funny things". Yes, this is what I do to lighten any harsh mood. It always works like a charm. Especially the piano playing cat. So I've decided to share some of my "faves". Hopefully these put a smile on your face :) 
   
you know you want to laugh at this

This cat doesn't seem thrilled to be wearing that hat and will probably sleep on it's
owners face tonight. 

this show makes me laugh every single time

this squirrel is fancy and you know it


8 Comments:

At December 20, 2012 at 3:28 PM , Blogger Brittany Kyte said...

Hahahaha.. Cover Squirrel :) Nice.

brittanykytecreated.blogspot.com

 
At December 21, 2012 at 6:23 AM , Blogger Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

LOVED this! haha And Arrested Development is one of our favorite shows!!

 
At December 21, 2012 at 10:23 AM , Blogger his little lady said...

This is too perfect! And it's true, sometimes we just need a good laugh after the crazy busy holiday shopping fiasco. Thanks for sharing this girl ;)
xo TJ

 
At December 21, 2012 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hilarious and needed. we love arrested development too - and cats! thanks for the laugh :)

- caroline @thecopperavocado

 
At January 3, 2013 at 6:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That squirrel gets me every time! Xo

 
At January 3, 2013 at 6:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Its such a good one! Xo

 
At January 3, 2013 at 6:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad the crazy holiday shopping is over! Xo

 
At January 3, 2013 at 6:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad I could make someone laugh! Xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home