This page has moved to a new address.

colour my world

Pickles & Chapstick: colour my world

Monday, January 7, 2013

colour my world


I really enjoy color. I have a board on my pinterest dedicated to it. I've noticed that depending on my mood that I'm attracted to certain color schemes. I had one of those horribly busy days that was filled with errands, appointments and chores that weren't pleasant and I was slightly weepy for no reason (so annoying). I realized that I was drawn to grayish colors today. I even wore a gray shirt today. It may or may not have been because of those annoying things I had to do today. Here's to hoping tomorrow is more of a "yellow" type of day or orange :)       








(photo: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8)

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 8, 2013 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Chiara said...

nice inspirations :)

by the way,thanks for checking and leaving a comment on my post.

oh and if you like you could check out my new outfit post too.
you can check it here!
Chiara♥
xmisschiarax.blogspot.be

BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt

 
At January 10, 2013 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! Xo

 
At January 10, 2013 at 10:47 AM , Blogger Bettina said...

I love this gray soft color palette! So incredibly gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home