This page has moved to a new address.

a weekend in pictures

Pickles & Chapstick: a weekend in pictures

Monday, February 25, 2013

a weekend in pictures

Call me cheap but I like buying calendars a month or two after the year started
so I can get them for cheap. This is how I scored this guy. Now I really won't
be getting a frenchie anytime soon so this will do. Each month is a different
frenchie and I will come up with a different name for each of them. So.stinkin.excited.

Where has the weekend gone? These days are flying by a bit too quick if you ask me. I have been buried in wedding plans, reworking invites, and a whole lot of other crafty paper and wedding schtuff. I did manage to break away for a minute to attend my bff's Oscar Party. We all had to fill out Oscar ballots and there were prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place. She of course won 1st place. I never make the right choices. The only nominated movie I saw this year was Argo. If you haven't seen this movie I suggest you do. 

I'm a baby when it comes to gore, scary, romantic comedies, etc. I'm a big fan of family movies (big ole dork), comedies and action related flicks (anything with Liam). Oh, happy endings are a plus. Argo had me hooked since the beginning and not only that but it was based on a true story (total history nerd right here). I mean, seeing a very scruffy Affleck was also a big plus :) If you haven't seen it - see it. You won't be disappointed. 

ps: Did anyone see Jennifer Lawrence on the red carpet when she was talking about not eating before the ceremony and being hungry? Then the poor girl tripped and managed to make light of the situation. I'm pretty sure she's my long lost bff :)   

my hands hurt from all the embossing I've been doing this weekend

little balloons for another crafty project 

keeping up my tradition of doing other people's hair for the Oscars 

I opted for sweeping my hair back and pinning it aka I kept it simple. 

some paper related items I've been working on 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 25, 2013 at 4:05 PM , Blogger his little lady said...

Your hair is gorgeous! And don't worry, I like buying old calendars too ;)
xo TJ

 
At February 26, 2013 at 1:43 PM , Blogger meme-and-he said...

love those cute balloons! And I agree, I think Jennifer Lawrence tripping makes her my long lost BFF or sister or something. Totally something that would happen to me.

 
At February 26, 2013 at 11:31 PM , Blogger Pretzel Thief said...

Jennifer Lawrence is the shiz and sooooo my long-lost BFF, as well. Hee!

Both you and your hair are uber pretty! Oh, and the paper-related items you've been working on? COVETING. Absolutely lovely.

xo

 
At February 28, 2013 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Sara said...

I LOVE JENNIFER LAWRENCE! This sounds like a fun gathering and awesome job at all of the crafting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home