This page has moved to a new address.

a toddlers intro to watercolor paints

Pickles & Chapstick: a toddlers intro to watercolor paints

Friday, March 29, 2013

a toddlers intro to watercolor paints


I decided it might be nice to make easter cards for our friends and family. I'm no artist but I thought it might be fun to introduce Charlie to watercolor paints. It's always interesting teaching a toddler to do something. I found that it's best to keep them in their diaper for activities like these. Charlie had a mess of a good time. It was wonderful watching his little watercolor egg masterpieces come to life. I think we'll have to add painting into our weekly activities.





Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At April 1, 2013 at 9:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

if Joaquin didn't put everything in his mouth still all the time this would be so fun to do with him! i love Charlie's expression in the second photo :)

caroline @thecopperavocado

 
At April 2, 2013 at 12:57 PM , Blogger meme-and-he said...

you are a brave mama! Looks like he enjoyed himself!

 
At April 7, 2013 at 8:48 AM , Blogger Sara said...

This looks like so much fun! I love that you did this. Most parents I know would have freaked out over the mess!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home