This page has moved to a new address.

she's crafty: getting "eggy" with it

Pickles & Chapstick: she's crafty: getting "eggy" with it

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

she's crafty: getting "eggy" with it


This past weekend I hosted my annual egg decorating party. When you're the hostess it's kinda hard to get your craft/art on because you're so busy making sure everyone else has everything they need. Here are some snap shots from the night. I was able to get my egg decorating on earlier this week with one of my friends who was unable to make it. I love seeing what ideas my friends come up with. Everyone's is so creative and unique!

I don't like cadbury eggs but I made sure to have some on hand for everyone else.









my decorated eggs




Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 26, 2013 at 1:25 PM , Blogger chantal marie said...

wow those are some fancy eggs lady! well done!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home