This page has moved to a new address.

18 months

Pickles & Chapstick: 18 months

Monday, April 29, 2013

18 months

When you turn 18 months, I will buy you a cupcake and throw you a mini party.


My little love is 18 months today. Time has a funny way of just flying by. My little man impresses me every single day. Like today when he decided to start showing off how he can walk backwards. He is very intelligent, inquisitive, and ultra compassionate. I love how he points to almost everything and wants to know what they are. I love watching the world through his beautiful big blue eyes. I love when he stops what he's doing to come over and kiss me and returns to what he's doing. I love the interactions between him and Penelope and how much they love one another. Most of all I love how happy he is even on his "off" days which are far and few between (fingers crossed since we're approaching the terrible 2s). Charlie is a very special child. The amount of love he shows to everyone around him and the amount of the love this kid gets on a daily basis is pretty amazing. I hope as he gets older he's able to stay this well adjusted, this happy and knows how loved he is.

Charlie Graham,

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You complete me. You make my world go round. You make me a better person. You are hands down the most amazing person in my life and I'm so thankful for every waking moment we get together. No matter what, I'll always love you more than you will ever know.

xoxo,
Mama

ps: I did cry as I wrote this post (typical)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At April 30, 2013 at 9:45 AM , Blogger chantal marie said...

aww haha what a good mama!

 
At April 30, 2013 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Sara said...

I would cry too! He is such a sweetie and I love how much you really pour everything into him! You are a great mom!

 
At May 6, 2013 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You're soo sweet! Thank you!! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home