This page has moved to a new address.

life lately in pictures

Pickles & Chapstick: life lately in pictures

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

life lately in pictures


How is it Wednesday already?!?! I've been meaning to share so many photos and I haven't gotten around to it. Anyone else starting to wish there were more hours in the day? It's difficult to accomplish the littlest tasks these days. Why? My *almost* 18 month old is constantly attached to me. I can't even go to the bathroom by myself and if I do he's freaking out. So most days you can find him attached to my leg, in my arms, on my back, sleeping on me, or crying at my feet to pick him up. They're only this young once so I've learned to let the little things go (save the laundry and cleaning for naps or when he's with his papa) and just savor all these little moments with him. Here are some of the photos I've been meaning to share. I have a lot of little projects, trips, recipes, etc. that I've done over the past few weeks so hopefully I can share them here soon. I also have a few ideas for some new content that I can hopefully get to. We've tried to keep busy these past few weeks with outdoor activities and spending time with our favorite people who have become more like family the past few months. We wouldn't have it any other way :)





the bumper boats at Boomers aren't as exciting as they sound 



somebunny is obsessed with skateboards (watch out!) 



Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At April 18, 2013 at 1:46 PM , Blogger henning love said...

what a sweet little boy! while it may be hard to do things now appreciate the closeness he wants to feel with his mom now. make sure he wears a helmet too when he is skateboarding!

 
At April 19, 2013 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Sara said...

You look amazing for someone with a small child attached to her all of the time! I adore that one of him in the suspenders! What a little sweetie!

 
At April 21, 2013 at 9:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So adorable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home