This page has moved to a new address.

visually appeasing

Pickles & Chapstick: visually appeasing

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

visually appeasing

image
Like most these days, I'm addicted to Pinterest. I've heard people complain that they don't like Pinterest because it makes them feel bad about their life or their belongings or it sometimes makes people want more than they can afford, etc. Pinterest has been extremely helpful in my everyday life. Not only is it the perfect place to find a quote that you may relate to but it's the perfect source for recipe and beverage ideas. It's also helped my creativity. It's given me ideas that have led to other creative outlets for myself. Creativity is something that is extremely important to me. I need it to function like food or water (& sometimes that much needed glass of wine). Pinterest is also a home to some of the most beautiful images I have ever seen. Sometimes I like to clock out of the real world and get lost in the beauty of images. Today I'm going to share with you a few of my favorite finds on Pinterest. annnnd now for this: if you're a fellow pinner, please follow me on Pinterest! It's always exciting to see what other people are pinning :)



image


image

image

image

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home