This page has moved to a new address.

wednesday wants

Pickles & Chapstick: wednesday wants

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

wednesday wants

Loving this necklace. Think it might be the perfect addition to my necklace collection. 

- To keep up with my bag addiction, I kinda need this - stat! It's even on sale!!

- Cute dress. Great price. Oh, the outfits I could make with this.....

- eeeek!!! a french bulldog ring?! gimme!!

- I probably don't need another purse/bag but i'm drooling over this one 

- Haven't used a lunch bag since elementary school but I'd totally sport this one.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 11, 2013 at 7:44 AM , Blogger henning love said...

ooooh i love that necklace to!! really want it and in summer there are always so many cute dresses to choose love, i love your pick. happy thursday!

 
At July 12, 2013 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Sara said...

I want that necklace and that dress too! Very cute picks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home