This page has moved to a new address.

cinco

Pickles & Chapstick: cinco

Thursday, February 28, 2013

cinco


Taking walks down by the beach 


I decided to post five things you may not know about me. I saw this on Natalie's blog and it made me miss those days of livejournal and xanga blog days with lengthy awkward posts that only Taylor Swift could later write a song about. Now if only we can bring back surveys! haha

1 - When I was around Charlie's age my mom would dress me and when she turned around to do something I would go into my room and change my outfit. The funny thing was my outfits were always better than what I was originally wearing.

2 - I don't like getting my finger nails painted and wearing heels.

3 - I didn't grow up with a tape or CD player. I grew up with a record player and everyone thought it was "weird". So happy to see records have made their comeback!

4 - I can do a back bend and walk backwards or forwards while in that position. I normally do it when I'm home to freak my mom out. It reminds her of Regan in the exorcist.

5 - I make up dance routines while singing along. Charlie usually joins in. If my son is 15 and singing along to Phantogram while making up a dance routine you know why.

Your turn :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 28, 2013 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Sara said...

I don't know why, but the back-bend thing just cracked me up! ugh, my parents never let me pick out clothes until about 6th grade, then my outfits got better too! hehehe :)

 
At February 28, 2013 at 1:18 PM , Blogger emi said...

i love all of these things! i am the exact same with #2.
love following your darling blog!! xo the well-traveled wife

 
At March 5, 2013 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Really? 6th grade?! You have the best style, girl!

 
At March 5, 2013 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

awe, thank you!! I love following your blog!! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home