This page has moved to a new address.

so this one time i kidnapped my friend

Pickles & Chapstick: so this one time i kidnapped my friend

Saturday, March 2, 2013

so this one time i kidnapped my friend


In our world's of jobs, munchkins, husbands, boyfriends, pets that are more like children, etc. it's sometimes hard to find quality time with your friends. I love having everyone together like the next person but it's important to get that one on one time with your friends. So while family was in town I jumped at the chance to have some quality friend time. The moment Lindsay entered the car I asked her north or south and she said south and I started driving. I then informed her we'd be going to her favorite place, the aquarium.  

While it would've made more sense to bring Charlie. I wanted some baby free time with Linds and I wanted to go first to see how Charlie friendly it really was. We also picked the worst day to go. Everyone and their mother was there but we still had fun. I mean they have penguins there :)



baby penguins!!


This was a map of SoCal with recycled water that would pour down. It was so weird
and kinda grossed me out (the germ portion). 


one day (soon) i will get to be up close and personal with a real one 

It's pretty cool to see animals in the water above you






Linds & a sea of nemos

This was an interesting exhibit. It was a bunch of garbage found in the ocean
with interesting facts. Most of it were things from the tsunami that hit Japan. 
Afterwards we practically kidnapped another one of my friends and we hit up downtown disney. I had a lovely day doing something a little different with my some of my favorite people.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At March 4, 2013 at 10:09 AM , Blogger emi said...

fun adventure! love outings like these! XO
the well-traveled wife

 
At March 5, 2013 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

they're the best! xo

 
At March 5, 2013 at 12:42 PM , Blogger henning love said...

oh gross about the map and the water, yuck! is this the long beach aquarium? because if it is then i am going there in a few weeks with my husband a blogger friend and her husband! i think kidnapping a friend for an afternoon like this is totally appropriate

 
At March 6, 2013 at 12:11 PM , Blogger his little lady said...

Aww, aren't animals the best?! Absolutely adore all of these images!!! ;)
xo TJ

 
At March 6, 2013 at 1:40 PM , Blogger Nonchalant Rebel said...

Nice!!!

xx Mounia

 
At March 6, 2013 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, it is! You'll have a great time! Xo

 
At March 7, 2013 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Sara said...

It sounds like an awesome day! I love the Nemo's! What great photos too! Man, I need a day-trip like this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home