This page has moved to a new address.

sunday night supper: fried pickles

Pickles & Chapstick: sunday night supper: fried pickles

Sunday, March 3, 2013

sunday night supper: fried pickles


I know fried foods aren't the healthiest for you but one fried food I can never turn down is fried pickles. The amount of money I spent on fried pickles while pregnant was kinda redic. I decided it's easier (and cheaper) to start cooking my own.


What you'll need hamburger style pickles, Italian bread crumbs, and eggs. 


Break eggs into bowl and beat


Take a plate and sprinkle bread crumbs. I find using a paper plate is easier and less clean up involved. 


Take pickle and dip into the beaten eggs


Dip eggs into Italian bread crumbs


Place pickles into frying pan and cook until brown. You'll have to use your best judgement with how fried you'd like them.


Voila! Fried Pickles. I like to dip them in ranch with sriracha mixed in. Enjoy!


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 10, 2013 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i've never had a fried pickle because i've never seen one i could buy, and now i realize i can make them. doing this!

caroline @thecopperavocado

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home