This page has moved to a new address.

deliciousness: no bake cheesecake

Pickles & Chapstick: deliciousness: no bake cheesecake

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

deliciousness: no bake cheesecake


Lately I've been missing baking... a lot. The only problem is our apartment already feels like an oven most days so I avoid the oven as much as possible. While getting ideas for new things to bake, cook, etc. I came across a no bake cheesecake recipe. The moment I set my eyes on it I had to make it. That and it involved cool whip and someone may have weird liking for cool whip (yup, that'd be me). It was probably one of the easiest recipes I have ever made. Extra easy points if you buy a pre-made graham cracker crust. It's a delicious treat to wrap up summer with. On a side note - how the heck is it already august?!?! I demand a summer redo!!

Ingredients:

2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust



Step 1: put cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract into bowl


Step 2: beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth


Step 3: Fold in cool whip and beat/stir until smooth


Step 4: fill pie crust. chill 1 to 2 hours before serving.

If you wanted to, you could add a pie filling (apples, blueberries, cherries, etc.) on top. I may do that next time :) xo

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At August 6, 2013 at 10:18 AM , Blogger henning love said...

ooh this looks yummy. in the summer i don't want to turn on the oven to heat up the already hot house so this recipe is perfect and some summer fruits would be a perfect addition

 
At August 7, 2013 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Leigh Ann Fisher said...

Hey Rachel, you want to guest post on my blog this recipe? Cool if you do and cool if you don't!

 
At August 7, 2013 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Sara said...

This looks so good! I will have to keep this in mind for when it is super hot outside! I love the idea of putting fruit on top too!

 
At August 8, 2013 at 7:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'd love to! Just send me an e-mail picklesandchapstick@gmail.com xo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home