This page has moved to a new address.

wouldn't it be loverly: take 1

Pickles & Chapstick: wouldn't it be loverly: take 1

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

wouldn't it be loverly: take 1

source
One of my favorite things to come across when I'm pinning is beautiful photos. Some days all I need is to see something that I find visually appeasing to brighten my day up a bit. I normally pin these photos to my board and then whomever follows me gets to see them but some of them are so beautiful that I wish more people could see them. Which is why I've decided every now and then I've decided to start sharing them on here. Maybe they will even brighten up your day as well :)

source

source

source

source

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 17, 2013 at 12:03 PM , Blogger henning love said...

oooh love the photos! i love the swings by the beach such a great activity

 
At July 18, 2013 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Sara said...

These are all so lovely and romantic! I love this post and the idea behind it, yes, keep doing these!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home