This page has moved to a new address.

adventure day: cabazon dinosaurs & palm springs

Pickles & Chapstick: adventure day: cabazon dinosaurs & palm springs

Monday, July 15, 2013

adventure day: cabazon dinosaurs & palm springs

Don't ask a t-rex to do push-ups 

In this post, I've explained what Adventure Day is. It usually falls on a Saturday but sometimes if we're lucky (& the funds are in a "okay" zone) we get another day here and there (especially if it's a three day weekend). My best friend and her boyfriend invited us to go with them to Palm Springs for the day. I of course thinking it was the best idea in the world agreed to it. So we hit the road semi early and headed for Palm Springs. On the way to Palm Springs there are the Cabazon dinosaurs. In my 9 in a half years of living in California and on my several trips in the past to Palm Springs, Coachella, etc. have never once visited them. I know, I know, pathetic - Especially considering my borderline dinosaur obsession. If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch Pee Wee's Big Adventure. After we said "peace out" to the dinos, we were on our way to Palm Springs. We spent the rest of the day sipping on yummy adult beverages, soaking up the sun and relaxing by the pool. After that trip it was decided, Palm Springs is not a day trip kinda place. I suggest staying over night or for the weekend. 






Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At July 15, 2013 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Sara said...

Oy! I am so jelly! It looks like such a blast! I am glad that you make sure to go on these adventures!

Re your comment: DUDE. I love Rooney! I met Robert at the show in Detroit a few years back! He said he liked my necklace and I fangirled the whole way home and Kyle probably wanted to murder me. If I ever saw Rivers at a show like you did, I would probably do the same thing as you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home